HOW DOES API BIOXAL WORK?
The active ingredient of Api Bioxal, i.e. oxalic acid, is very effective against Varroa mites in the phoretic phase. Various studies on the mechanism of action of oxalic acid suggest that its low pH was found to be the main factor responsible for the acaricide. It was noted that the oxalic acid concentrates on the limbs of varroa mites and their exoskeleton surface while it was not isolated from their digestive system. We can conclude by saying that the oxalic acid acts by contact.
HOW CAN I USE APILIFE VAR AT THE BEST?
• Respect the dosage shown on the label;
• Use it only in the presence of adequate external temperatures (between + 15 ° C and 35 ° C, ideal between + 20 ° / 25 ° C);
• Use it on strong families;
• Place it away from the brood;
• Associate it with the administration of candied foods;
• To disturb the family as little as possible during treatment.
select a category and discover our products